Safety, Sustainability and Innovation is a concern of yours?
Our client is an Engineering Software Start-Up developing disruptive technologies for Predictive Maintenance of Infrastructure and Monitoring. Their mission is to digitalize infrastructure while making it smart and safe.
Sounds like the perfect challenge to you? Then read on!
- You can expect a position with exciting, challenging tasks. We can therefore advertise the position with a salary range of 35k to 60k € per year. The more professional experience you have, the higher your salary range.
- Additionally there is a plan for financial incentives based on jointly defined KPIs.
- Preferably on site in Bolzano – but 100% remote possible.
- You are a teamplayer? Great! Numerous team events are organized by the company, for example team dinners or escape room events.
- Career opportunities are important to you! You have the opportunity to become a teamlead within a year.
- You can realize your full potential and develop yourself further – you will be provided with the financial means to do so.
- The team attaches great importance to making everyone feel comfortable. Flat hierarchies are highly valued in the company.
- Good work requires the necessary equipment – so your hardware and software is always up to date.
- Onboarding new employees is the foundation for a successful and long-lasting professional relationship. That’s why your buddy will accompany you during the initial period and ensure that you settle in well.
- Good work requires also necessary breaks – you can spend these with your colleagues in social and break rooms.
- Your lunch break is also taken care of – you can cook your favorite meal in the office kitchen.
- You work closely with their backend engineering team to integrate 3D visualizations within their cloud based platform.
- You are responsible for the continual evaluation and improvement of the performance of the platform’s 3D visualizations.
- You assist in the design of user interfaces for their platform to ensure they are intuitive and user-friendly. You contribute to the development of new features to their platform.
- Your degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field will help you to master your work tasks perfectly.
- You have at least 3 years of proven professional experience as a frontend developer with a specific focus on 3D visualization and know what’s important.
- You are a teamplayer – clear communication with non-technical stakeholders is no problem for you.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a keen eye for the detail to manage your everyday-work.
- You are fluent in english – spoken and written to handle the communication in your day-to-day work.
Are you interested in working in a company where Safety, Sustainability and Innovation matters? Then apply now!
We’ll give you all the details in an initial phone call 😊