Every parking space will be digitalized – that’s our client’s mission. Every physical barrier will be replaced with modern computer vision technology, paper-based receipts with big touch screen terminals, your smartphone, and cloud microservices. It’s their goal to integrate every parking lot into the digital mobility ecosystem of the current generation and offer a range of secondary services to make better use of the limited parking capacities. They already run over 500 edge devices in three different countries that handle thousands of parking and payment transactions per hour. They are looking for a (Lead) IoT Solutions Engineer (mIfId) to bring their system to the world with passion and put theory into practice.
- First things first: a fair salary starting at 5.800€
- Brand new Office in Munich equipped with wide-curved screens and standing/moving desks.
- Team culture is highly important: that’s why they are happy if you come to the office at least 2 days a week.
- Trust is the basis of good cooperation: 40h/week fulltime, flexible schedule, they trust your abilities and give you the freedom to manage your own work schedule
- They believe in you and your potential. Diverse opportunities and freedom for professional development are standard.
- Being part of developing a legendary product and a mix of exciting and challenging projects.
- Good performance requires good equipment – that’s why you get a MacBook or ThinkPad and 37 inch curved screen
- Your meals will be taken care of: Daily meal allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, snacks, and more.
- Regular team events, unbeatable BBQs on the terrace with the 360 City and Alps view.
- Your health is important, this is why you get a Urban Sports Club membership, a company pension scheme and 28 days’ holiday per year.
You will play an active role in the further development and optimisation of the products, especially in the area of IoT hardware.
In practice, this means:
- You will lead project reviews to optimise existing processes and further develop the products.
- Close collaboration with the Sales and Operations teams regarding hardware selection and the hardware life cycle.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing development of camera technologies and control cabinets.
- Working closely with manufacturers to ensure that hardware solutions are seamlessly integrated with their requirements and systems.
- Organising training courses on camera technology to share your expertise with your colleagues.
- Build and manage a hardware portfolio that includes tablets, exit displays and more
- Leading the EV charging initiative to integrate parking with other services and drive the transformation to mobility hubs
- Actively influence the public image through innovative hardware designs
- Responsibility for the implementation of on-edge computing devices
- Your expertise from your Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable subject area can be put to optimal use here.
- Experience with AWS IoT, Greengrass or other IoT fleet management solution.
- You will need advanced Python skills and basic knowledge of C++ to perform your tasks optimally.
- Here you will also find room for your creativity: you will use innovative approaches in hardware development.
- You are familiar with simulation tools and test procedures to validate hardware designs.
- Accuracy, diligence and good troubleshooting skills characterise you.
Do you want to take part in developing this legendary product? You like working in a small team with highly skilled developers?
Then send us your CV now and we will give you all further information & insights about the company and the position in a short phone call!