Safety, Sustainability and Innovation is a concern of yours?
Our client is an Engineering Software Start-Up developing disruptive technologies for Predictive Maintenance of Infrastructure and Monitoring.
Their mission is to digitalize infrastructure while making it smart and safe. They are looking for a Civil Engineer (m|f|d) to complement their team in Bolzano, Italy.
Sounds like the perfect challenge to you? Then read on!
- You can expect a position with exciting, challenging tasks. We can therefore advertise the position with a salary range of 30k to 50k € per year. The more professional experience you have, the higher your salary range.
- Additionally there is a plan for financial incentives based on jointly defined KPIs.
- A new office located in Bolzano
- You are a teamplayer? Great! Numerous team events are organized by the company, for example team dinners or escape room events.
- You can realize your full potential and develop yourself further – you will be provided with the financial means to do so.
- The team attaches great importance to making everyone feel comfortable. Flat hierarchies are highly valued in the company.
- Good work requires the necessary equipment – so your hardware and software is always up to date.
- Onboarding new employees is the foundation for a successful and long-lasting professional relationship. That’s why your buddy will accompany you during the initial period and ensure that you settle in well.
- Good work requires also necessary breaks – you can spend these with your colleagues in social and break rooms.
- Your lunch break is also taken care of – you can cook your favorite meal in the office kitchen.
- You review and analyze the construction plans of infrastructure using italian and european engineering standards.
- You perform structural analysis and design of complex structures using professional software and FEA (Finite-Elemente-Analysis).
- During everyday-work you collaborate closely with their software team to integrate structural models into their cloud platform.
- You are responsible for preparing design reports and documentation in english and italian language.
- You are also responsible for monitoring, maintaining and updating structural health analysis of infrastructure.
- Your master’s degree in civil or structural engineering or comparable fields will help you to master your work tasks perfectly.
- You have advanced knowledge of italian and european engineering standards for design and know what’s important.
- You have proven 3-5 years of experience in the engineering industry, specifically in structural design or a related field.
- You are proficient in using professional FEA software.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills to manage your everyday-work.
- You are passionate for safety, sustainability and innovation.
- You are fluent in english and italian – spoken and written to handle the communication in your day-to-day work.
Are you interested in working in a company where Safety, Sustainability and Innovation matters? Then apply now!
We’ll give you all the details in an initial phone call 😊