You are a PHP software engineer? You want to grow your developer skills & really take off in a strong, motivated team? Then this could be your next career step!
Our client is an international software company with a focus on eCommerce and digital payment transactions. A wide range of renowned customers from various industries – A1, Allianz, ÖAMTC, Marrionaud, … – trust the software company to optimize their e-commerce projects. The firm’s mission: IT with heart & mind.
Take on a key position and help shape the future – as a (Senior) PHP software engineer (m|f|d).
- A modern office in the second district in Vienna, surrounded by green areas and many sports facilities.
- A team with flat hierarchies in a pleasant, international working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours – flextime model, home office & perspectively remote work!
- Career opportunities in a fast growing company.
- Extraordinary team & company events: after-work drinks, summer parties, sports events
- myClubs membership – access to a wide range of different sports offers
- Onboarding and buddy system – from day 1!
- Enough room for exchange, creativity and leisure activities
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and software of your choice
- Wiener Linien annual travel pass
- A variety of individual training opportunities: Your wishes will be responded to quickly and openly.
- A qualification-dependent monthly salary (+ 13th and 14th salary)
- – for Seniors starting at 4.300 € gross
- – for mid-range starting at 3.600 € gross
Your daily business: dealing with composer & common PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Angular). This means concretely:
- Development and customization of PHP applications.
- You make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- New technologies are your passion & you deal with new technologies – focus on Open Source.
- You work on exciting projects as part of an open-minded, motivated team.
- Good object-oriented programming skills in PHP – for the Senior position at least 5 years.
- Familiar with MySQL and database design.
- Enjoy working with LINUX, shell or service-oriented architectures.
- The ability to work in a team, to work independently and to thrive in a dynamic environment are some of your strengths.
- Your English skills are on a very good level.
- Nice-to-have: Experience with ElasticSearch and Payment Systems.
Are you ready for new challenges and do you want to join the rapidly growing e-commerce world? Then apply now!