Working with data is your passion and you want to make a real difference with your skills? Then read on! Every parking space will be digitalized – that’s our client’s mission. Every physical barrier will be replaced with modern computer vision technology, paper-based receipts with big touch screen terminals, your smartphone, and cloud microservices. It’s their goal to integrate every parking lot into the digital mobility ecosystem of the current generation and offer a range of secondary services to make better use of the limited parking capacities. They already run over 500 edge devices in three different countries that handle thousands of parking and payment transactions per hour.
To further optimize the product they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m|f|d) to help build up and develop the Business Intelligence Processes.
- Brand new Office in Munich equipped with wide-curved screens and standing/moving desks.
- Team culture is highly important: that’s why they are happy if you come to the office at least 2 days a week.
- Trust is the basis of good cooperation: 40h/week fulltime, flexible schedule, they trust your abilities and give you the freedom to manage your own work schedule
- They believe in you and your potential. Diverse opportunities and freedom for professional development are standard.
- Being part of developing a legendary product and a mix of exciting and challenging projects.
- Good performance requires good equipment – that’s why you get a MacBook or ThinkPad and 37 inch curved screen
- Your meals will be taken care of: Daily meal allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, snacks, and more.
- Regular team events, unbeatable BBQs on the terrace with the 360 City and Alps view.
- Your health is important, this is why you get a Urban Sports Club membership, a company pension scheme and 28 days’ holiday per year.
- A fair salary is also a form of appreciation. Therefore, we may advertise the position with a minimum monthly salary of € 5,800.
- Data Exploration & Analysis: Develop data-driven hypotheses to drive revenue growth and identify potential issues or opportunities.
- Revenue Optimization: Continuously monitor and refine revenue-enhancing strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Data Product Development: Extend our current product portfolio with statistical tools to support our B2B customer in managing their parking areas.
- Product Analytics: Provide insights on user behavior, product usage, and customer satisfaction to guide product development decisions.
- Growth in Data Science: Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, tools, and best practices in data science and analytics to maintain a competitive edge and drive innovation.
- Real seniority data science, machine learning, and data analytics with real-world data. Not defined by years of experience but by strive for continuous improvement, direct impact on the business, and ownership.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- The entire tech team communicates in English, so you should have a very good command of this language.
- Eagerness to truly understand data and the underlying processes.
- Be a pro in Python, data visualization, SQL and git.
- Experiences with cloud computing, data warehouses, and NoSQL databases.
Do you want to take part in developing this legendary product? You like working in a small team with highly skilled developers?
Then apply now!