Would you like to work in a highly promising industry in the energy sector and shape the economy of tomorrow in cooperation with big players?
As a specialist in assembly systems, our customer is shaping the international electrical and semiconductor industry.
They work in the area of advanced engineering on disruptive solutions and develop as well as build machines that help their customers create unique products.Support their team now as Qualification & Test Engineer (mIfId) in Radfeld, Tyrol.
- You can expect a position with exciting, challenging tasks. We can therefore advertise the position with a minimum salary of €3,500 gross. The more professional experience you have, the higher your salary range.
- Health is a top priority – your company doctor takes care of your well-being every month.
- Great team spirit, where many events are initiated by employees and every colleague is very welcome.
- In addition to the initiatives taken by employees themselves, there are also numerous team events organized by the company. From ski days and barbecues to social company runs, everything is included.
- You can realize your full potential and develop yourself further – you will be provided with the financial means to do so.
- The team attaches great importance to making everyone feel comfortable. It therefore goes without saying that you are on first-name terms at all levels.
- Really good work also requires the necessary equipment – so your hardware and software is always up to date.
- Onboarding new employees is the foundation for a successful and long-lasting professional relationship. That’s why your buddy will accompany you during the initial period and ensure that you settle in well at the company.
- Your lunch is also taken care of – in addition to a meal allowance, you will receive free drinks and fruits.
- Really good work also requires necessary breaks – you can spend these with your colleagues in social and break rooms.
- Sport is your life? Perfect! Our own fitness room and other sports facilities are waiting for you.
- If you come to work by car, there’s a free car parking space waiting for you.
- Do you prefer cycling? No problem, they give you the opportunity to lease bikes with tax benefits.
- Social projects are important to you? Great! With them you have the opportunity to support them and have a say in the choice of projects.
- You will be responsible for creating development test plans and coordinating test specifications, taking into account customer and standard requirements.
- You will also carry out qualification tests of mechatronic modules and systems in accordance with the specification, development and change process.
- You will be responsible for analyzing the test results, preparing and conducting summaries and meetings.
- You always keep an eye on the qualification documentation with test plans, procedures and reports.
- You develop test structures as well as module and system endurance tests.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and servicing of test hardware, test software and test adapters.
- You will also support employees in customer support and complaint investigations.
- You will also help with troubleshooting and commissioning at their production sites.
- Your Bachelor’s degree in mechatronics or a comparable field will help you to master your work tasks perfectly.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in handling and qualifying mechatronic systems and know what is important.
- You have good programming skills in the Python language and basic knowledge of Matlab.
- Working in an ISO 4 clean room is no problem for you.
- You enjoy traveling internationally for work.
- You are fluent in English so that you can communicate in your day-to-day work.
Are you interested in working in a company and shaping the future in cooperation with big players? Then apply now!
We’ll give you all the details in an initial phone call 😊