“We make innovation profitable and set new standards.”
That is our customer’s motto. Who are they? They are a leading independent management consultancy with offices in Central Europe and partner companies in Paris, headquartered in Munich, Germany. Our client is an expert in the optimization and transformation of R&D, with a focus on engineered products, complex services and digital business models. In over 600 consulting projects, they have already worked with more than 60 international clients from the automotive, aerospace, defense, transportation, industrial, electronics, health tech and energy sectors, demonstrating their minimally invasive and behavior-oriented consulting approach and outstanding R&D expertise.
Would you like to contribute your expertise to a motivated team in the long term? Then support them now as a Principal for Product Development and Innovation (m/f/d).
- You will work in an environment that is characterized by a corporate culture with flat hierarchies, shared values, and a culture of mutual respect.
- You will be a key member of the leadership team, actively contributing to the business development.
- We offer an attractive benefits package (including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k)
- You will be able to enjoy an attractive vacation policy
- Your salary can be influenced by your performance starting at $100K
- You will be responsible for customer segment management and will play a pivotal role in expanding our existing customer base while actively acquiring new clients.
- You’ll accompany technology leaders and large international technology brands in the transformation of their R&D processes across various industries and help them turning market-leading innovations into reality.
- You will manage multiple complex projects at different customer sites, requiring a high level of flexibility and the ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- You will collaborate with a successful and experienced international team of R&D specialists, utilizing and developing state-of-the-art methodologies that will not only enhance our customer’s success but also add high value to the tools and processes.
- You will lead and develop project teams and deal with business stakeholders and executives.
- Residence and work authorization in the USA.
- Completed master’s degree in Business Engineering is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a leadership role in consulting with a robust network.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to work in environments with a high complexity.
- Strong background in product development and/ or innovation combined with a strategic mindset. Preferably industry experience in Automotive, Heavy Machinery or Medical Devices.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a genuine desire to influence and enable our customers to thrive in their markets.
- Proven technical, analytical and communication skills combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to master new challenges and responsibilities.
Would you like to play an active role in an ambitious and motivated team and build on your previous experience? Would you like to work in a job where your input is in demand and where colleagues not only work together but also celebrate successes together? Then apply right now! 🙂