Safety, Sustainability and Innovation is a concern of yours?
Our client is an Engineering Software Start-Up developing disruptive technologies for Predictive Maintenance of Infrastructure and Monitoring. Their mission is to digitalize infrastructure while making it smart and safe.
Sounds like the perfect challenge to you? Then read on!
- You can expect a position with exciting, challenging tasks. We can therefore advertise the position with a salary range of 45k to 70k € per year. The more professional experience you have, the higher your salary range.
- Additionally there are financial incentives planned, based on jointly defined KPIs
- A new office located in Bolzano
- You are a teamplayer? Great! Numerous team events are organized by the company for example Teamdinners or Escape Room events.
- Career opportunities are important to you? You have the opportunity to become a teamlead within a year.
- You can realize your full potential and develop yourself further – you will be provided with the financial means to do so.
- The team attaches great importance to making everyone feel comfortable. Flat hierarchies are highly valued in the company.
- Good work requires the necessary equipment – so your hardware and software is always up to date.
- Onboarding new employees is the foundation for a successful and long-lasting professional relationship. That’s why your buddy will accompany you during the initial period and ensure that you settle in well.
- Good work requires also necessary breaks – you can spend these with your colleagues in social and break rooms.
- Your lunch break is also taken care of – you can cook your favorite meal in the office kitchen.
As a Senior Frontend Developer (m|f|d) you will play a key role in defining the face of the advanced monitoring platform. Your responsibilities include the entire process from designing, constructing, testing and deploying highly interactive, digital user interfaces.
In concrete terms, this means:
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining and improving the software with specific focus on the optimal user experience will be one of your main tasks.
- To ensure quality and consistency across all digital products you will develop and maintain UI/UX standards.
- You will participate in agile environments by collaborating closely with UI/UX designers and backend engineers.
- You will play a role in shaping architectural decisions, engaging in code reviews and contributing to high-level strategic choices.
- As you will be hired at senior level, you have 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or similar areas.
- You are familiar with front-end technologies such as CSS, HTML & Restful APis and modern web markup (HTML5 & CSS3).
- Proficient understanding of development tools and best practices, including Git, Agile methodologies, TDD, BDD, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a creative and analytical mind distinguishes you.
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written – to handle the communication in your day-to-day work.
Do you want to be part of this success story and play an active role in shaping the future of an exciting young company?
Then send me your CV now and we will give you all the information and insights about the company and the position in a short call.