Safety, Sustainability and Innovation is a concern of yours?
Our client is an Engineering Software Start-Up developing disruptive technologies for Predictive Maintenance of Infrastructure and Monitoring. Their mission is to digitalize infrastructure while making it smart and safe.
Sounds like the perfect challenge to you? Then read on!
- You can expect a position with exciting, challenging tasks. We can therefore advertise the position with a salary range of 45k to 70k € per year. The more professional experience you have, the higher your salary range.
- Additionally there are financial incentives planned, based on jointly defined KPIs
- Preferably on site in Bolzano – but 100% remote possible
- You are a teamplayer? Great! Numerous team events are organized by the company for example Teamdinners or Escape Room events.
- Career opportunities are important to you? You have the opportunity to become a teamlead within a year.
- You can realize your full potential and develop yourself further – you will be provided with the financial means to do so.
- The team attaches great importance to making everyone feel comfortable. Flat hierarchies are highly valued in the company.
- Good work requires the necessary equipment – so your hardware and software is always up to date.
- Onboarding new employees is the foundation for a successful and long-lasting professional relationship. That’s why your buddy will accompany you during the initial period and ensure that you settle in well.
- Good work requires also necessary breaks – you can spend these with your colleagues in social and break rooms.
- Your lunch break is also taken care of – you can cook your favorite meal in the office kitchen.
As a Senior Backend Developer you will play a key role in designing and implementing complex software solutions, be involved in architectural high-level strategic decisions, participate in code reviews, and mentor other team members.
In concrete terms, this means:
- Developing and maintaining Node.js applications will be one of your main tasks
- Your responsibilities include the entire product lifecycle from designing and documentation to coding, testing and releasing
- You will be part of system-wide architecture discussions and making architecture decisions
- You will produce efficient and clean code, based on specifications and be responsible to revise, update, refactor and debug them
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or similar areas
- You have exceptional knowledge of asynchronous programming and its nuances
- You are familiar with other platform-level tools such as AWS, Docker, or Kubernete
- You have a proficient understanding of databases (SQL & NoSQL) and UI/UX design
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work as part of a team distinguishes you
- You are fluent in english – spoken and written – to handle the communication in your day-to-day work.
Do you want to be part of this success story and play an active role in shaping the future of an exciting young company?
Then send me your CV now and we will give you all the information and insights about the company and the position in a short call.